Cocktail party styles for men and women this holiday season
paired with 2 outstanding holiday drink ideas
– Kathleen with her favorite bottle of local Clarksburg Chardonnay she loves to serve holiday guests, LangeTwins Chardonnay. Kathleen has been a specialist in women’s fashion with Julius for 16 years. Her holiday drink recommendation keeps it simple with a reminder to have some great local wines on hand, perfect to have for entertaining guests during the holidays.
Women’s Cocktail Styles
We’ve put together two women’s styles that will look great sipping a champagne cocktail or a glass of chardonnay this holiday season.
– Robert Rogriguez see-through illusion top (285) and Helmut Lang red flame skirt (520).
The illusion top may also be paired with black pants or jeans.
The skirt paired with a black sweater will give you a versatile look that isn’t limited to being too dressy.
– Elizabeth and James breezy cut-out dress (385).
– Throwing a jacket over this evening look will enable you to go from work to holiday parties.
Men’s Cocktail Styles
Velvet and the holidays are synonymous. Every man should have a great velvet piece to pair with slacks or jeans this holiday season. These looks will go great by the fire with a brandy snifter in hand.
– Armani tech texture coat with a velvet feel (or hand) ($895).
– Armani black velvet patch pocket coat that can go from dress to sport ($625) with Armani corded cotton 5 pocket jean ($395).
And now for the must-try drink recipe this holiday:
Rosemary simple syrup:
1 part sugar
1 part water
** Cook until sugar dissolves & rosemary infuses**
1/2 oz. Rosemary simple syrup
Top with sparkling wine or champagne
1/2 oz. lemon juice
Garnish with pomegranate seeds & rosemary sprig